Miyerkules, Oktubre 5, 2011

Darkness Falls


Lost in a realm of chaos and confusion,
Searching for lost love and hope,
Only to find demons of my past,
Fighting for my soul,


I continue on, Not giving up,
I will find the will to go on,
Fear blinds me to the truth,
Trying to see past the hate,
Only seeing anger and pain,


The thunder crashes behind me,
As I look ahead to see a small shred of light,
And laugh like a child as I stand in the light,
So different from the darkness,
Yet so much the same,
I smile as I realize that my past don’t matter,
Bad things can be forgiven,
But the future can be destroyed if you live in the past,
And the light scares away the void,
I walk from the light into the darkness,
To destroy the shadows of my past,
And to walk to my future,
My hope, I’ll go on with my life,
As I leave the darkness for the last time,
I hear a scream of agony and defeat,
I smile once again,
Knowing that if I can defeat this darkness,
That there is hope in the future…

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento