Linggo, Abril 3, 2011

My Dark Quotes II

.Lord, grant me the serenity to accept the things I can not change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.

…"it requires wisdom to understand wisdom: the music is nothing if the audience is deaf."




…"we strive to destroy the evil around us. Yet, we often forget that there is no light without darkness, nor darkness without light. Perhaps a plant it the best comparison. A plant realizes that too little light is deadly, but it also knows that too much light is equally deadly. It is the balance of the two that makes the world."

…"the day we lose our need for dreams is the day the human race forfeits its soul."

…the ultimate evil is to leave the company of the living before you die.


…"cats are known to see within the dark. Yet, if you had sight like a cat, even for one day, would you really want to see what’s in the dark?"

…think you’re confused? Wait until I explain it.
Bookmark and Share

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento