Linggo, Abril 3, 2011

My Dark Quotes

…blood is thicker than water, and much tastier.


…"the greatest harm can result from the best intentions."

…too often, we lose sight of life’s simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown but, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and bitch-slap the motherfXXXXr upside the head…

…nothing makes us so lonely as our secrets.

…"sometimes I think I understand everything. Then I regain consciousness"

…"the darkness that surrounds us cannot hurt us. It is the darkness in your own heart you should fear."

…"never hit a man with glasses; hit him with your fist."



…he who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster…when you gaze too long into the abyss, the abyss also gazes back.

…don’t let anyone push you around, for every bruise they give, give them five broken bones

….I have a firm grip on reality. Now I can strangle it.

…red meat is NOT bad for you. Now, blue-green meat, that’s REALLY BAD for you.


…My only friend is a CRAB!
Bookmark and Share

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento